DESIGN AND MATERIALS
1. Tyson Chimney brackets are manufactured to the highest standards with full welds.
2. The bracket is finished with hot dipped galvanising
3. The raw materials used in the manufacturing of this bracket are:
mild steel angle iron, measuring 40mm x 40mm x 3mm
mild steel flat, measuring 25mm x 5mm
* This bracket has maximum mast size of 3′ (1m approx).
* It is manufactured to use 1.5″ V bolts for up to 1.5″ diameter masts.
* The bracket can also use 2″ V bolts, which allow the use of 2″ diameter masts or 1.5″ plastic grommets with aluminium masts.
* The bracket allows a maximum clearance of 2″ from chimney to mast when using 1.5″ V bolts.