DESIGN AND MATERIALS
Tyson Chimney brackets are manufactured to the highest standards with full welds.
The raw materials used in the manufacturing of this bracket are:
1. mild steel angle iron, measuring 40mm x 40mm x 3mm
2. mild steel flat, measuring 25mm x 5mm
The bracket is also finished in bright acrylic dipping aluminium paint.
* This bracket has maximum mast size of 6′ (2m approx)
* It is manufactured to use 1.5″ V bolts for up to 1.5″ diameter masts.
* The bracket can also use 2″ V bolts, which allow the use of 2″ diameter masts or 1.5″ plastic grommets with aluminium masts.
* The bracket allows a maximum clearance of 3″ from chimney to mast when using 1.5″ V bolts